Traditional or contemporary, our custom capabilities allow for unique, high-quality cabinet manufacturing inspired by our customer’s designs. DSI provides “European Style” frameless cabinets and doors, with natural stone counter-tops (stainless sink and faucet as an option).
DSI Cabinet and Drawer Specifications:
Base and Upper cabinet:
- The cabinets are made with 3/4” commercial grade white melamine particleboard, all major components are rigidly joined using dowels, biscuits, cam locks and glue (we do not use staples).
- 3/4” thick, top and bottom hanging rails with 1/4” thick MDF captive back panel; 4” wide 3/4” thick plywood stretchers at front and back on top of all base cabinets to provide structural integrity and strength for carrying and to support heavy stone counter-tops.
- Front edges are banded with PVC banding to match the exterior finish. Stained or painted edge bands are available as required.
- Shelves are full depth, white edge band matches the cabinet interior. Shelves are adjustable in 1-1/4” (32mm) increments via metal peg.
- Standard base cabinets are 34-1/2” high and 23-5/8” in depth, 11-5/8” in depth for the upper box.
- Toe Kicks are 4” high and 3” deep, 3/4” thick using 1/4” MDF skin that matches the exterior finish.
- Full depth drawers, drawer box sides, front and back are all made by 5/8” thick white melamine particleboard, 1/4” thick MDF bottom panel. Structures are doweled, nailed and glued.
- Please see our gallery in project reference.
Draw Slides and other hardware:
- German Hettich heavy-duty side-mount drawer slides and 110 degree fully concealed 4-way adjustable clip-on style hinge as standard.
- 1-1/4” round knobs or 4” wide solid stainless steel handles as the standard for all doors or drawer handles. Options for handles are available.
Cabinet Door and Drawer Front option:
DSI cabinet doors and drawers fronts have a wide range of design possibilities using our wood, glass, aluminum, and stainless steel materials. Combining our quality materials and innovative concepts, our unlimited door and drawer front options and affordability sets us apart from the competition and leaves you with an unparalleled finished product.
- DSI cabinet slab doors and drawer fronts are made using 3/4” MDF with wood veneer finished in stain or paint. All shaker and traditional panel door frames are solid wood, center panels are veneered on MDF. All edges are flat with eased details.
- All doors have a 1/8” reveal on all sides to allow the door clearance when opening.
- All doors and drawers come with pre-attached nylon silencer.
- We provide almost any solid wood, veneer and metal finishes available in the world, for custom projects. But for quick delivery, we offer standard wood species and finish colors, please see the material selection for details.
- We offer various doors and drawer fronts in either slab or shaker style; either wood veneer, bamboo or specialty glass for the insert; solid wood, aluminum or stainless steel for the frames.
- Cabinet Door Gallery